I used to keep old screenshots of my desktop around, but I've lost them. I'm adding this page so I can look back at old desktop set-ups I've had before. Links for all Rainmeter stuff and other resources will be below each. Click for full size view of the desktop.
1. Brush by Munanazzal
2. mnmlUI by Khanhas
3. Raw Time by Munanazzal
4. Space Theme by FunkyFocco
5. Ataraxia by Adni18
6. Just a Bin by MixSilemeria
7. FlatScape by Ivaran
1. Moonless SC by Franzi Draws
2. Creamy Garden by Allouse Studio
1. Both pieces are by Re° (Pixiv ID: 1243903). Brush edits, Wallpaper.
Notes: On Raw Time, the font for the time was changed from its default to Creamy Garden. Ataraxia was edited to show less information and the font was changed to Moonless SC. The icon for Just a Bin was changed to an X and the counter info removed. Brush was copied to have two on the desktop. Brush 1 was made functional and opens Firefox. Brush 2 was also made functional and opens Notepad++. The moon of Space Theme was made functional and opens my files. The brush element of Raw Time also launches Fleep when clicked.
1. Moodboard by Munanazzal
2. Small Clean Weather Animated by zivallh
1. Lofi Lifestyle by Brittany Murphy Design. Free and licensed versions are available of this font. If you can afford it, please support the font maker by purchasing a license.
1. All art by Re° (Pixiv ID: 1243903). Specific pieces: wallpaper, big photo, medium photo, small photo.
Notes: I went really simple with this one. Moodboard was modified to be more functional. Each image, the day+time one included, also functions as the launcher. The big day+time launches Firefox, the big photo launches Notepad++, the medium photo opens up my files, the small photo opens up Fleep, and the flower opens up the Recycling Bin. I obviously changed the fonts to Lofi Lifestyle. Each image has a different degree of transparency applied. Small Clean Weather Animated was edited to rearrange the information in it and change the sizing. The stock used on the sides of the image were ones I had from an old pack passed around online and don't have any proper credit attached. If you recognize the patterns (there's 2 used), let me know the original creator by email, Fleep, or by commenting on my profile.
1. Thumby Clock by Murasaki55
2. Thumby Calendar by Murasaki55
3. Spirit/Day by MunaNazzal
4. Spirit/Menu by MunaNazzal
5. Spirit/Note by MunaNazzal
Artwork used: K Project official art (should be in my K Project section somewhere)
1. Washi tape pack by KinderByuno
2. Cloth texture by ??? (can't find source anymore)
Notes: Thumby Clock & Calendar and the cloth texture were recolored by me. I messed around a bit with the menu and notes as well, to get the color and size I wanted.